Have you been dreaming of starting your own farm, but aren't sure where to begin?
At Menagerie Hill Ranch, we understand that there are many options and approaches, which is why we've used our 20 years of experience to help our mentees through each step of making their dream a reality.
It all starts with visiting a real, working ranch, and meeting our amazing alpacas!
Schedule a visit today!
Are you looking to include some alpacas in your photo shoot, wedding or special event planning? We rent alpacas to make your special moments amazing!!
Alpaca fiber is known for it's amazing softness and warmth. We offer products made from the Alpaca fiber as well as fun Alpaca themed items in our store. Check them out!
Are you eager to meet some alpacas? We offer in-person tours of the ranch where you'll be able to get up close and personal and feed the alpacas!
- Make a note to call when you are 15 minutes away so we can be ready for you.
- When you turn onto Norman Ct., stop paying attention to the GPS ; instead look for a green and white barn on the left (separate driveway) and pull in there to park. If you get to our driveway, you've gone too far.
- Plan ahead to anticipate heavy freeway traffic. If you are more than 15 minutes late the tour will be cancelled.
- Wear closed toe shoes (incl mud worthy boots if there's been rain).
- If you chose the picnic table option, remember to bring food/beverage etc.
- This is a working ranch - children must be kept under close supervision.
- No pets. No public restrooms.
- Tours are "rain or shine".
Due to limited tour availability and our ability to fill late openings, you may request to cancel or reschedule your tour for a full refund up to 72 hours before the date/time of your appointment. After that time there will be no refund. This includes late/no shows.
Effective April 11 2023, Square will no longer refund credit card processing fees for returns. As a result, we must subtract that fee from the refunded amount.